Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day One

Weight: 148 lbs
Body fat percentage: 34%

Too much for my 5'4" frame. To lose weight I am going to cut out one "bad" food per week. This week is potato and corn chips. Last week was sweets, including chocolate, donuts, cookies, candy, cake, muffins, cinnamon rolls, icecream... not including frozen yogurt though, I need something to help me make it through the summer.

Also, my best friend is going on weight watchers, and I want to make sure that I am also documenting my "progress" like she is.

Meals---

Breakfast:
One banana
One cup skim milk
One cup low-fat raisin granola
Slice whole wheat bread
Organic Peanut Butter

Lunch:
bowl of black bean vegetable soup
pretzel roll
large homemade granola bar

Dinner:
bowl of whole wheat macaroni
2 handfuls of cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment